Order Your Borla 140596 S-Type Cat-Back
Exhaust System for your 2010-2014 Audi R8 GT!
Borla has recently released a performance 140596 S-Type catback exhaust system for the 2010-2014 Audi R8 GT (5.2L V10). This S-Type sound level system features 3.0″ piping. Using the factory valence the system finishes off with a clean single split rear exit appearance.
2010-2014 AUDI R8 GT Borla 140596 Cat-Back Details:
- Product Type: Cat-Back™ Exhaust
- Pipe Diameter: 3.0”
- Tip Size: No Tip
- Tip Description: Uses Factory Valence
- Exit: Single Split Rear Exit
Application: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 AUDI R8 GT 5.2L V10 Automatic Trans Rear Wheel Drive
Borla Cat-Back Part Number: 140596
Contact Us Below to Order Your 2010-2014 Audi R8 GT
Borla 140596 S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System Today!
Save Big On PERRIN Performance Parts with Just Bolt-Ons for your Subaru BR-Z & WRX STI, Scion FR-S and Nissan Products!
PERRIN Performance manufactures and supplies the finest Subaru, Scion, and Nissan products on the market today. Their full line of products hits every aspect of performance modification for your car. From suspension to engine performance, PERRIN makes the products which will boost your performance to the next level. Using the finest materials and labor found here in the United States, you are assured that PERRIN stands for quality and value.
Contact Us Below for Pricing on PERRIN Performance Parts
Spring Break Sale!
Shop at Just Bolt-Ons for New BBS RF Forged 17″ & 18″ Wheels – RF509DBK, RF513DBK, RF514DBK, RF515DBK, RF516DBK, RF517DBK, RF520DBK, RF521DBK and RF522DBK.
Starting from a billet of 6,000 series aluminum, or a special magnesium alloy, every BBS forged wheel uses a special multi-stage Die-Forging process which can require up to 18 million pounds of pressure to produce. Every stage of production is optimized to help create the best-forged wheel in the industry. BBS forged wheels are not only light, they have been designed to optimize the stiffness to weight ration while providing the safety and long term durability expected from BBS.
Features of the New BBS 1-Piece Forged Aluminum Wheels:
- One Piece Die Forged Aluminum Wheel
- Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- 17 & 18 inch sizes
- Diamond Black paint, clear protective top coat.
Part Numbers for BBS RF Forged Wheels:
- RF509DBK – BBS RF 18×7.5 4×100 ET48 – 70mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF513DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×120 ET35 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF514DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×114.3 ET43 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF515DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×100 ET45 – 70mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF516DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×112 ET45 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF517DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×120 ET48 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF520DBK – BBS RF 18×9 5×100 ET45 – 70mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF521DBK – BBS RF 18×9 5×120 ET47 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF522DBK – BBS RF 18×9 5×114.3 ET48 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
Contact Us Below to Order any of these BBS RF Forged Wheels: RF509DBK, RF513DBK, RF514DBK, RF515DBK, RF516DBK, RF517DBK, RF520DBK, RF521DBK and RF522DBK.
SHOP AT JUST BOLT-ONS FOR YOUR FAST LSXR 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD (LS7) FAST Part #146202 & #146202B!
FAST engineers teamed up with airflow specialists at RHS to develop polymer intake manifolds for GM LS based engines. Testing on a near stock LS7 engine with a Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body produced gains of 16+ horsepower, and 26+ rear wheel horsepower on a 500c.i. engine. The LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold features a revolutionary new modular design that allows fast and easy disassembly and features the ability to remove individual runners for porting.
Constructed from the same advanced polymer material as the original FAST LSX 92mm Intake Manifold, the LSXR offers a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength and improved heat dissipating characteristics. While the LSXR features a 102mm air inlet that is perfectly suited to the FAST Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body. Other features include integrated nitrous bungs and perfect bolt-on fitment that allows the use of factory accessories without modification or clearance concerns.
Features & Benefits of FAST LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold:
- Testing shows that a near stock LS7 engine (w/ FAST 102mm Intake & Throttle Body) produced gains of 16+ horsepower; a 500cid LS based engine gained 26+ rear wheel horsepower
- Modular design allows fast & easy disassembly & features the ability to remove individual runners for porting
- Constructed from advanced polymer material that offers a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength & improved heat dissipating characteristics
- 102mm air inlet that is perfectly suited to FAST Big Mouth / Big Mouth LT Throttle Bodies
- Integrated nitrous bungs & a precise bolt-on fit that permits the use of factory accessories & OEM fuel/emission connections w/o adjustments or clearance issues
- 50 state legal for ’06-’13 Corvette Z06 under C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-279-9
FAST LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold Part Numbers:
- 146202 – FAST LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold (Silver)
- 146202B – FAST LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold (Black)
Shop at Just Bolt-Ons for Your GM LS7 102mm
Intake Manifold in Silver or Black from FAST!
Shop for your Air Lift Load Support Air Lift 1000 #60818: 2009-2010 Dodge RAM 1500/2011-2016 RAM 1500 at Just Bolt-Ons!
Air Lift’s most versatile air springs fitting coil sprung vehicles, such as SUVs, CUVs, vans, cars, pickup trucks and RVs. Air Lift 1000 air springs (air bags) fit the widest array of vehicles. Providing up to 1,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity, Air Lift’s air bag kits for SUVs and vans provide greater safety and comfort when you’re carrying a heavy load.* Each kit includes everything you need, easily installed in 2 hours or less. Just insert the air bags into your coil springs. Air Lift 1000 air bags are made from tough molded polyurethane and are easy to install using common tools.
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This results in:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming
- Less porpoising: Even vehicles which don’t squat when loaded can begin to “porpoise” vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly
Air Lift 1000 adjustable air springs fit easily inside your coil springs to provide suspension support. To operate, just add air to the air springs if you are carrying a heavy load to ensure that your vehicle remains level and stable. Then, deflate when riding empty.
Air spring pressure is controlled through air line tubing that connects to the most convenient spot on your vehicle’s chassis. Our air springs are fully adjustable 5-35 PSI for most applications, and up to 50 or 90 PSI for some motorhome applications.
The Air Lift Load Support Air Lift 1000 kit also includes 2 air springs, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. Air Lift 1000 air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual.
Application: 2009-2010 Dodge RAM 1500 Pick Up/2011-2016 RAM 1500
Air Lift Load Support Air Lift 1000 Part Number: 60818
Contact Us Below to Order the Air Lift
1000 for your 2009-2016 Ram 1500 from Just Bolt-Ons!