Happy Holidays from Just Bolt-On Performance Parts.
Special pricing on Intakes, Exhaust Systems, Suspension Coilover & Spring Sets, Internals and Much More are Here!
Note: Some manufacturers may not be listed on our website just yet, so please contact us directly.
We will get you the details on pricing!
Up to 10% Off – Holiday Season Specials
Mishimoto Radiators, Intercoolers, Air Intake Systems and more
Invidia Exhaust Systems & Down Pipes
Brian Crower Camshafts, Connection Rods, Cam Gears and more
Greddy Exhaust Systems and more
KW Suspensions (contact us directly)
Snow Performance Water & Methanol Injection Kits
Up to 15% Off – Holiday Season Specials
aFe Diesel Intakes, Exhaust Systems and much more
Corsa Exhaust Systems & Intakes
Rigid Industries Off-Road Lights
Perrin Performance Products (contact us directly)
Whiteline Suspension Components (contact us directly)
Kooks Full Exhaust Systems, Long Tube Headers and Catted Connection Pipes
MBRP Exhaust Systems, Straight Pipes and Headers
BBK Performance Parts (contact us directly)
BakFlip, Retrax & Access Tonneau Bed Covers (contact us directly)
ATS Diesel Transmissions
Fidanza Flywheel, Clutch and Friction Kits
Belltech Truck Suspension Components (contact us directly)
All specials end January 1, 2017 or while in-stock inventory last.
If you can’t find a part on our website, please contact us directly!
Never heard of us?
Check out our Awesome Reviews!
Facebook (click here)
PACE EDWARDS SWITCHBLADE RETRACTABLE TONNEAU COVER: 2004-17 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 SERIES 5FT 8IN BED
The SwitchBlade from Pace Edwards solves the issue of limited bed space that all other retractable covers don’t account for. Newer crew cab trucks feature smaller beds that still need tonneau covers, but most retractable tonneau cannisters are too big, taking up 1 foot of an already small bed.
Pace Edwards features the first quickly removable retractable tonneau with the SwitchBlade. Total installation time takes 15 minutes. The only tool you’ll need are a Phillips head screw driver and a 7/16″ wrench. Hardware includes 4 clamps, 2 locator bolts to fasten the rails to the canister, and 4 screws to fasten the top cover.
The SwitchBlade features drain tubes to empty the cannister of water in the rain. The cover easily retracts with little effort. No need to get into the truck to operate thanks to the included pull strap. Protect your cargo and keep your bed clean with this versatile cover.
Features of the Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover:
- Small canister size
- Easy to install and remove anytime
- Allows for full truck bed use
- Retracts in seconds
- Allows full rear visibility
- Installs with a Phillips head screw driver and 7/16″ wrench
- Application: 2004-17 Chevrolet/GMC 1500 Series 5ft 8in Bed
- Part Number: SWC3250, Pace Edwards 04-16 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 5ft 8in Bed SWITCHBLADE
- Retails for: $843.75
Contact Us for Special Pricing on the Pace Edwards SwitchBlade for 2004-2017 Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 5ft 8in Bed #SWC3250
Just In: VICTOR REINZ ENGINE FULL GASKET SET: 6.6L DURAMAX DIESEL (LLY, VIN 2)
Combining all the components from Victor Reinz head sets and conversion sets, full sets give you all the gasket and sealing components you need to perform a complete engine repair. With all-makes coverage, you are very likely to find there’s a Victor Reinz gasket set for your vehicle.
This engine gasket set from Victor Reinz for the 6.6L Duramax Diesel engine (LLY, VIN 2) provides OEM-quality sealing solutions.
Specifications of the Victor Reinz 6.6L Duramax Diesel (LLY, VIN 2) Engine Full Gasket Set #95-3727VR:
- Water Pump Gasket Included: Yes
- Item Grade: OEM Standard
- Additional Package Contents: Valve Cover Seal,Turbo Oil Drain, Oil Cooler O-Ring, Turbocharger Gasket
- Water Outlet Gasket Included: Yes
- Oil Pan Gasket Material: Paper
- Valve Stem Seals Included: Yes
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Material: Multi-Layered Steel
- Cylinder Head Gasket Material: None
- Timing Cover Gaskets/Seal Included: Yes
- Valve Cover Gasket Included: Yes
- Intake Manifold Gasket Material: None
- Rear Main Seal Material: Rubber
- Fastener Style: None
- Valley Pan Included: No
- Rear Main Seal Included: Yes
- Throttle Body Gasket Included: No
- Oil Pan Gasket Included: Yes
- Head Fasteners Included: No
- Fuel Pump Gasket Included: No
- Oil Pan Drain Plug Gasket Included: Yes
- Cylinder Head Gasket Included: No
- Intake Manifold Plenum Gasket Included: Yes
- Intake Manifold Gasket Included: No
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Included: Yes
- Distributor Gasket Included: No
- Camshaft Seal Included: No
- EGR Valve Gasket Included: Yes
Note: Head gaskets and head fasteners not included.
Application: 6.6L Duramax Diesel (LLY, VIN 2)
Part Number: 95-3727VR, Victor Reinz 6.6L Duramax Diesel (LLY, VIN 2) Engine Full Gasket Set
Retails for: $380.62
Contact Us for Special Pricing on Victor Reinz 6.6L Duramax Diesel (LLY, VIN 2) Engine Full Gasket Set #95-3727VR
MAHLE MOTORSPORT POWERPAK INVERTED DOME PISTONS: LS1/LS2/LS6 ENGINE APPLICATIONS
Every MAHLE Motorsport piston is machined to exacting tolerances with focused attention given to the radial flatness of the ring grooves. A flat ring groove is essential in achieving and maintaining the best seal possible. The quality of the ring grooves is so critical to peak and lasting performance, that MAHLE designed and built the machinery used to machine the ring grooves for its Motorsport piston assemblies. Combined with ultra flat MAHLE rings that are included in every PowerPak piston kit, MAHLE delivers the formula for the best sealing power cell on the market.
PowerPak pistons are predominantly made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances and improved temperature stability. Each kit is complete with a set of 1.5 mm, 1.5 mm, 3.0 mm high performance rings.
Features of the Mahle MS Piston Set GM LS 347ci:
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal® anti-Friction coating on skirts*
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling**
- Pin bores finished on CNC boring equipment
- Hand deburred
- High strength, light weight German steel pins
- Race-proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pack
- Light weight slipper skirt forgings
- *MAHLE’s GRAFAL® skirt coating reduces drag, scuffing, friction and cylinder bore wear; reduces piston noise.
**Phosphate coating provides the grey appearance to the MAHLE piston. This dry lubricant coating (not to be confused with a thermal film coating) provides a lubricant film in the pin bores and ring grooves until the oiling system of the engine reaches operating pressure; particularly useful during the initial start-up or break-in of engines to protect against galling and microwelding. The piston crown is still machineable.
- 3.908-inch bore
- 3.622-inch stroke
- 6.125-inch connecting rod
- .927-inch piston pin
- -16cc inverted dome
- 408 grams
- Application: LS1/LS2/LS6 Engines
- Part Number: LS1314908I16, Mahle MS Piston Set GM LS 347ci 3.908in Bore 3.622stk 6.125in Rod 0.927 Pin -16cc 8.9 CR Set of 8
- Retails for: $799.51
Contact Us for Pricing Specials on the Mahle MS Piston Set GM LS 347ci 3.908in Bore 3.622stk 6.125in Rod 0.927 Pin -16cc 8.9 CR Set of 8 #LS1314908I16
TURBOSMART 12 PSI INTERNAL WASTEGATE ACTUATOR: 2015-2017 FORD MUSTANG 2.3L ECOBOOST.
Turbosmart has designed a brand new Internal Wastegate Actuator for the 2015-17 Mustang EcoBoost, which can help owners get more performance out of their engine with little effort. Turbosmart’s 10psi Internal Wastegate Actuator creates a flatter boost curve which comes on sooner, with more stable boost and less drop off at the end of the rev range compared to the stock actuator. The result is a more driveable car with smoother power delivery and less turbo lag.
This actuator is ideal for modified and tuned 2015+ EcoBoost Mustangs. You can expect an increase of 3 to 4PSI (peak boost) but the real improvement is in the mid-range. Tuning is required with this product.
Turbosmart’s Internal Wastegate Actuator is stronger and more durable than the stock wastegate actuator, and is highly customisable with interchangeable springs for a range of boost levels, so it can allow the EcoBoost engine to release its full potential.
Features of the EcoBoost Mustang TurboSmart IWG75 Wastegate Actuator:
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
- High grade, billet aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
- Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
Application: 2015, 2016 and 2017 Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost
Part Number: TS-0622-8122, Turbosmart IWG75 2.3L EcoBoost Ford Mustang 12 PSI Black Internal Wastegate Actuator
Retails for: $138.37
Contact Us Below for Special Pricing on Turbosmart IWG75 2.3L 12 PSI Black Internal Wastegate Actuator for your 2015-17 EcoBoost Mustang #TS-0622-8122!