WISECO BOOSTLINE CONNECTING RODS: TOYOTA 2JZ ENGINES
Wiseco Performance Products’ Engineering team has created their all-new BoostLine connecting rods for a wide variety of applications. The patent-pending 3-pocket design has been engineered specifically for demanding turbocharged, supercharged and big nitrous applications. These connecting rods are ideal for today’s high horsepower engines and provide 60% more bending strength compared to common H-beam rods! Each rod is designed, finished and inspected in the USA and includes an inspection report from Wiseco’s quality team.
The BoostLine connecting rods are a scratch design that takes the best attributes of an H- and I-beam rod and merges them into one. Even though the BoostLine rod is designed for heavy duty use, Wiseco was able to keep the rod relatively light without compromising strength.
- Designed specifically for high horsepower forced induction and nitrous applications
- 60% increase in bending strength vs. H-Beam
- Patent Pending high strength 3-pocket design
- Machined from premium 4340 forged steel
- High quality ARP Bolts included
- Inspected and finished in the USA (Mentor, Ohio)
- Application: Toyota 2JZ Engine
- TY5591-866, Wiseco Toyota 2JZ 142mm – BoostLine Connecting Rod Kit
Retail Price: $960.00
- TY5591-866S, Wiseco Toyota 2JZ 142mm – BoostLine Connecting Rod Kit Single
Retail Price: $160.00