SOTA Offroad is known for their sporty and aggressive wheel designs. One of the most popular options is the SOTA 566DM S.C.A.R. Death Metal wheel. It has a very luxurious design yet is surprisingly affordable.
It is constructed of a one-piece aluminum frame and perfected with its multi-spoke lug-specific style. This wheel is available in 20” size and a gloss black finish with milling. You can choose from 5, 6, or 8 lug bolt patterns to best fit your vehicle.
- CNC carved from a lightweight but resilient aluminum alloy
- Devilish, spiral spoke design catches the eye and puts challengers on notice
- Compatible with your pickup, Jeep, or SUV’s specific tire pressure monitoring system
- Available in a variety of tire sizes, bolt patterns, and stylish finishes for a custom, combative look
- SOTA Offroad S.C.A.R. Rims are sold individually
- Your SOTA Offroad S.C.A.R. Wheels carry a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
- 566DM-21098-19 – SOTA S.C.A.R. 8 20×10 8×180 -19mm Death Metal (Black Milled) 130mm
- 566DM-20965+00 – SOTA S.C.A.R. 6 20×9 6×5.5 0mm Death Metal (Black Milled)
- 566DM-20957+12 – SOTA S.C.A.R. 5 20×9 5×150 +12mm Death Metal (Black Milled)
Contact Us Below For Pricing!
The Just Bolt-Ons exclusive run of Victory Blue color Enkei Racing NT03+M wheels are now in stock! Limited to 40 units, they’re sure to go quickly – don’t miss out!
The NT03+M is designed with a perimeter brace ring that enhances the wheel strength so it’s able to resist deformation or distortion from outer forces, resulting in highly accurate steering response and strength. The NT03+M also features a racing twin valve design, which allows for accurate monitoring while adjusting the pressure.
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheel’s hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called “Spec-E,” which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei’s Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards.The Spec-E represents Enkei’s confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
- Size: 18×9.5-inch
- Bolt Pattern: 5×100
- Offset: +40mm
- Finish: Victory Blue
- Part Number: 365-895-8040BL
Retail Price: $351.00
Contact Us Below for a Package Deal!
Great news everyone, the team at Just Bolt-On Performance Parts now has access to Race Star Industries Wheels!
Contact us below for pricing on any style of Race Star Wheels, let us know the fitment (s) and style (s) that you are looking for as well as your zip code for the most accurate quote.
Race Star Industries is a manufacturer and supplier of high-performance alloy wheels for cars, trucks and a variety of racing vehicles. Located in the Kansas City, Missouri area, their wheels are no-weld, cast aluminum alloy, and engineered to truly fit popular late model muscle applications featuring large diameter brake packages. New Lines are constantly being developed; expanding applications through all the early and late model muscle cars focused on aggressive large diameter fitments with limited brake caliper modifications required.
In addition, Race Star’s Drag Star and Dark Star designs commemorate their commitment to street and drag strip performance wheels offering lightweight, cutting-edge designs at an affordable price, with true out-of-the-box direct fit applications.
Race Star Wheel Lines: All Available Sizes Listed Below Contact Form.
- 32 Mirage
- 34 Rattler 12 Spoke
- 82 Pro-Lite
- 88 Dart
- 91 Drag Star Four Lug
- 92 Drag Star
- 92 Drag Star Double Bead Lock
- 93 Truck Star
- 95 Recluse
Porsche 991 GT3 & BMW F80 M3/F82 M4 BBS FORGED FI-R WHEELS Fitment.
Contact Us Below for a Quote!
Minimum mass, maximum stability: The essence of what sports car drivers want is now available in the new forged BBS FI-R wheel.
The FI-R wheel with TÜV certificate is firstly available for Porsche 991 GT3 (centerlock) as well as for the BMW F80 M3/ F82 M4. With finishes available in platinum silver and satin black as well as polished ceramic as an option, these wheels are offered in the following dimensions: 9.5 x 19, 10.5 x 19, 9.5 x 20 and 10.5 x 20 inches as well as 9.0 x 20 and 12 x 20 inches with centerlock.
An FI-R wheel for the Porsche 991 GT3, mounted on the front axle in the dimension 9 x 20 inches, weighs in at just around 7.9 kilograms. The counterpart in 12 x 20 inches for the rear axle weighs only 9.2 kilograms with a wheel load of 620 kilograms.
Forging is a non-cutting forming process for material in a heated, solid condition. In order to generate the highest degree of material density and weight reduction at top performance from BBS’ high-strength and durable aluminum or magnesium alloys, they are further enhanced in a complex forging process. This entails placing the heated star hub or the entire wheel blank in a press and compressing it in several work steps at 5000 to 8000 tons of closing pressure to further increase the density of the material in a special form known as a matrix. In between the individual work steps, the blank is repeatedly heated to approx. 400 degrees centigrade (752ºF). As a result an optimal material structure is achieved particularly at the areas of high strain, the wheel can be dimensioned smaller, and is thereby lighter in weight.
100% Weight Optimized
Because the spokes are back-milled, the optimal ratio between weight and stability is achieved for a light alloy wheel. This is achieved using a special CNC milling process, where the lateral parts that hold the wheel spokes are not relevant for stability, and are removed to reduce the weight of the wheel‘s rotating mass.
Contact Us Below for a Shipped Price Quote on a set of BBS Forged FI-R Wheels for your Porsche 991 GT3 or BMW F80 M3/F82 M4!
2007-2017 NISSAN GT-R (R35) ENKEI RS05RR WHEELS 20×10 or 20×11 at JUST BOLT-ONS (484-210-6535GM and 484-2110-6515GM)!
The Enkei RS05RR for the 2007-2017 NISSAN GT-R (R35) was designed to look incredible while retaining Enkei’s racing spirit & functionality. The light weight 2007-2017 NISSAN GT-R (R35) Enkei RS05RR is made using Enkei’s MAT-DURA flow forming method. Now available to order in 20×10 and 20×11 (484-210-6535GM and 484-2110-6515GM), perfect for fitment on the 2007-2017 NISSAN GT-R (R35), and finished in Matte Gunmetal.
Features & Benefits of Enkei RS05RR for the 2007-2017 NISSAN GT-R (R35):
- Sizes 20×10 and 20×11
- 5×114.3 Bolt Pattern
- 75.0 Bore Diameter
- Matte Gunmetal
- Spec-E Inspected
- MAT Process
Part Numbers of the Enkei RS05RR Nissan GT-R (R35) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017:
- 484-210-6535GM – Enkei RS05RR 20×10 35mm ET 5×114.3 75.0 Bore Matte Gunmetal
- 484-2110-6515GM – Enkei RS05RR 20×11 15mm ET 5×114.3 75.0 Bore Matte Gunmetal
Contact Us Below for a Shipped Quote on Your Enkei RS05RR Wheels for your 2007-2017 Nissan GT-5 R35 from JBO!
BBS SR, CS-5, CH-R and RS-GT for 2005-2016 Mustangs are Here!
2005-2016 Mustangs BBS SR Wheels:
- One Piece Counter Pressure Cast Wheel – Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- Satin Grey Finish
- Part Numbers
- SR 017VGPK – BBS SR 18×8 5×114.3 ET40 Satin Black Diamond Cut Face Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip Required
- SR 017SG – BBS SR 18×8 5×114.3 ET40 Satin Grey Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip Required
- SR 029VGPK – BBS SR 19×8.5 5×114.3 ET45 Satin Black Diamond Cut Face Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip Required
- SR 029SG – BBS SR 19×8.5 5×114.3 ET45 Satin Grey Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip Required
2005-2016 Mustangs BBS CS-5 Wheels:
- One Piece Counter Pressure Cast Wheel – Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- Titanium with Dia-Cut Face Finish
- Part Numbers
- CS006SK – BBS CS 18×8 5×114.3 ET40 Sport Silver Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip Required
- CS007SK – BBS CS 19×8.5 5×114.3 ET42 Sport Silver Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip Required
2005-2016 Mustangs BBS CH-R Wheels:
- One Piece Counter Pressure Cast Wheel with Flow-formed rim – Back-milled spoke area – Featuring stainless steel rim protector – Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- Black Center, Polished Stainless Steel Rim Protector Finish.
- Part Numbers
- CH143SPO – BBS CH-R 19×8 5×114.3 ET38 Brilliant Silver Polished Rim Protector Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
- CH143BPO – BBS CH-R 19×8 5×114.3 ET38 Satin Black Polished Rim Protector Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
- CH143TIPO – BBS CH-R 19×8 5×114.3 ET38 Satin Titanium Polished Rim Protector Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
- CH145SPO – BBS CH-R 20×8.5 5×114.3 ET38 Brilliant Silver Polished Rim Protector Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
- CH145TIPO – BBS CH-R 20×8.5 5×114.3 ET38 Satin Titanium Polished Rim Protector Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
- CH145BPO – BBS CH-R 20×8.5 5×114.3 ET38 Satin Black Polished Rim Protector Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
2005-2016 Mustangs BBS RS-GT Wheels:
- 2-Piece Die Forged Aluminum Wheel – Titanium Fasteners – Rim sections machined using a BBS Patented process to reduce weight – Weight optimized by FEM analysis.
- Diamond Silver Painted Center, Diamond-Cut Rim, Clear Protective Top Coat Finish.
- Part Numbers
- RS967DBPK – BBS RS-GT 20×8.5 5×114.3 ET38 Diamond Black Center Diamond Cut Lip Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
- RS968DBPK – BBS RS-GT 20×9.5 5×114.3 ET38 Diamond Black Center Diamond Cut Lip Wheel -82mm PFS/Clip
Please note that all of these BBS wheels will require these rings and clips to fit on a 2005-2016 Mustang:
- x0923462 BBS PFS Ring – 82mm OD 70.7mm ID Ford Mustang
- x0923415 BBS PFS Retaining Clip – 82mm
Contact Us Below To Order Any of These BBS SR, CS-5, CH-R & RS-GT Wheels for your 2005-2016 Ford Mustang!
Shop at Just Bolt-Ons for New BBS RF Forged 17″ & 18″ Wheels – RF509DBK, RF513DBK, RF514DBK, RF515DBK, RF516DBK, RF517DBK, RF520DBK, RF521DBK and RF522DBK.
Starting from a billet of 6,000 series aluminum, or a special magnesium alloy, every BBS forged wheel uses a special multi-stage Die-Forging process which can require up to 18 million pounds of pressure to produce. Every stage of production is optimized to help create the best-forged wheel in the industry. BBS forged wheels are not only light, they have been designed to optimize the stiffness to weight ration while providing the safety and long term durability expected from BBS.
Features of the New BBS 1-Piece Forged Aluminum Wheels:
- One Piece Die Forged Aluminum Wheel
- Weight optimized by FEM analysis
- 17 & 18 inch sizes
- Diamond Black paint, clear protective top coat.
Part Numbers for BBS RF Forged Wheels:
- RF509DBK – BBS RF 18×7.5 4×100 ET48 – 70mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF513DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×120 ET35 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF514DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×114.3 ET43 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF515DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×100 ET45 – 70mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF516DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×112 ET45 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF517DBK – BBS RF 18×8 5×120 ET48 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF520DBK – BBS RF 18×9 5×100 ET45 – 70mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF521DBK – BBS RF 18×9 5×120 ET47 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
- RF522DBK – BBS RF 18×9 5×114.3 ET48 – 82mm PFS/Clip Required
Contact Us Below to Order any of these BBS RF Forged Wheels: RF509DBK, RF513DBK, RF514DBK, RF515DBK, RF516DBK, RF517DBK, RF520DBK, RF521DBK and RF522DBK.
Shop at Just Bolt-Ons for Enkei’s Spec-E BlackHawk Truck/SUV Wheels Today!
The all-new Blackhawk is an exciting new Truck/SUV style from Enkei. They went all-out with this truck wheel, designing it from the ground up to be as tough as possible for the toughest trucks on and off the road.
Each of the Blackhawk’s six spokes is reinforced as they reach toward the outer edge of the wheel, where they meet with the strengthened barrel. The Blackhawk is available in matte black and is finished off with a boldly styled cap that covers the lug nuts.
Custom aftermarket wheels are as much a part of who we are as the clothes we wear, the vehicles we drive and of course the performance that we expect. Enkei custom wheels deliver the latest in wheel designs, composite alloy technology such as casting/forged processes, rigid testing that must pass stringent JGTC Standards and unsurpassed manufacturing facilities. Enkei is dedicated to perfection and delivers the best in aftermarket wheels.
Enkei BlackHawk Wheels are SPEC-E Rated!
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called “Spec-E,” which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei’s Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards. The Spec-E represents Enkei’s confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
Features of the Enkei BlackHawk Wheels:
- 18, 20 & 22-inch Sizes
- Matte Black
- Spec-E Inspected
Contact Us Below to Order Your Enkei
BlackHawk Truck or SUV Wheels Today!
Check out all of the 2016 Niche Road Wheel Styles
Available at Just Bolt-On Performance Parts!
2016 Niche Road Wheel Styles include:
- Anzio -M164 & M165
- Ascari M166
- Ascari M167
- Essen M148
- Invert M162 & M163
- Misano M118
- Pantano M171 & M173
- Turin M169 & M170
- Vicenza M152
Contact Us Below for Price Quote On Any NICHE Wheels!
Check out the Fuel Off-Road Wheels and Gripper Tires Available!
Whether you are a fan of the Fuel Assault, Anza or Trophy wheels or are looking for a set of FF02 to FF28 wheels or a set of Fuel Gripper M/T, UTV or A/T, we have them all available here at Just Bolt-Ons!
Contact Us Below For A Price Quote!
NOW AVAILABLE, EMAIL US FOR QUOTE ON BBS WHEELS! DESIRED BY DRIVERS AND CAR MANUFACTURERS!
BBS stands for the highest standards of quality, accumulated expertise in wheel design and over 35 years of racing experience. Vehicle manufacturers from around the world seek the unique OEM competence, absolute reliability and well-known ability to meet deadlines offered by BBS. Even the stringent certification guidelines of the most demanding manufacturers are not only met, but exceeded during the production process. BBS – driving enjoyment and a competitive edge as standard!
THE CRADLE OF TOP QUALITY: BBS HEADQUARTERS.
More than 240 people are employed at the BBS headquarters in Schiltach; they strive daily to drive advancements in wheel technology. The modern development department is the birthplace of the latest BBS wheels. Production and coordination also takes place at this location, where departments include international sales, customer service and marketing. This is the nerve center of BBS!
MANUFACTURED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS: BBS PRODUCTION
The second German company site in Herbolzheim is the control center for distribution and production. Furthermore, the workshops contain state-of-the-art systems for heat treatment, dry machining, the rotating cylinder compression and surface finishing.
BBS of America was established in 1983, today BBS North American Headquarters is located in Braselton, Georgia, adjacent to the famous Road Atlanta race track. The primary functions for the 50,000 square-foot facility is for the sales and distribution of BBS aftermarket products, sales and service support for BBS racing and supporting special OE/OES programs. The staff at BBS are experts in the wheel industry, with some having over 25 years of experience with BBS products.
BBS Wheels Product Lines:
- Forged Line – Forging is a non-cutting forming process for material in a heated, solid condition. In order to generate the highest degree of material density and weight reduction at top performance from the BBS high-strength and durable aluminum or magnesium alloys, they are further enhanced in a complex forging process.
- Performance Line – Flow forming uses hydraulic rollers to achieve greater density in the material structure for the rims of the BBS light alloy wheels. The rim well of the over 300 to 350 degree centigrade hot wheel blank is kept in a continuous rotational motion under high pressure and at high temperatures, and subsequently rolled out over a cylinder in one work step.
- Design Line: To produce a really perfect and long-lasting wheel, it is essential to have a top-quality casting blank. BBS uses a low-pressure aluminum casting technique to manufacture this base for its light alloy wheels.
Contact Us Below To Request a Price Quote on BBS Wheels for Your Ride!